Copy of Contractor’s Disposal’s Rental Agreement and Contract:
Rental Agreement and Contract
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
I, ________________________ (Customer requesting service) agree to the following terms and conditions for the rental of described services. This agreement/ contract shall include ALL rentals of containers (dumpsters) from Contractor’s Disposal, Inc.
PRICING AND PAYMENT:
Customer agrees to pay $________ (base fee) for a ____yard container, (Dumpster), which includes up to _____ tons of materials, an additional amount of $______per ton over ___tons will be due should there be any overage, contaminated load and/or fines incurred due to overloading. Due to strict weight limitations as well as associated dumping fees any additional materials will be billed at $100.00 per ton over 7 tons. CONTRACTOR’S DISPOSAL, INC. WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE OTHER THAN THE “CUSTOMER” USING THE CONTAINER AND THE CONTENTS PLACED IN THE CONTAINER.
- Customer is responsible for any additional fees assessed by the landfill for certain items such as tires, appliances, etc.
- This container rental includes use for up to ___ days. If a container is kept longer there will be an additional fee of $_4.00 per day, which will be billed at time of requested pick up. Payment for all base fees as well as any known additional rental time will be due upon delivery of the container. Any additional fees due to over weight or other fees not paid for upon delivery are due within 7 days of container pick up. Customer must call to schedule pick up.
- Any outstanding balance not paid within 30 days will begin to accrue 24% interest from the date of pickup until paid in full. There will be a minimum of a $25.00 late fee.
USE OF CONTAINER, (DUMPSTER):
While refuse containers, (dumpsters) are in your possession, you will not place or allow to be placed into the dumpster; substances hazardous to health such as toxic or corrosive materials or liquids, such as the following:
- Any liquids of any kind whether contained or not; cans, drums or other containers of any kind unless they are empty and crushed; so incapable of carrying any liquid.
- Medical waste of animal carcasses of any kind or quantity.
- Any other material not listed above however considered unsuitable for containment e.g. malodorous waste; Including but not limited to: asbestos, paint, tires, gas bottle, fridges, freezers, TVs, fluorescent tubes, light bulbs, vehicle batteries, computer monitors, liquids and solvents.
- Extremely heavy materials such as dirt, rock, or concrete. Please let us know so that we can help you dispose of such heavy items in a more efficient manner.
- Do not fill any dumpster higher than the top of its sides in order to prevent spillage of material from the refuse dumpster either while stationary or in transit.
- Do not light fires in the dumpster, this is prohibited.
- Customer is responsible for any damages to the container other than normal wear and tear while it is in the customer’s possession.
ACCESS AND GROUND CONDITONS:
The customer will be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery site (including the removal and reinstatement of local obstructions), road load limit permits and for ensuring suitable ground conditions for the delivery, placement and removal of the dumpster. No responsibility will be accepted for the damage to any surface and you should therefore take steps to protect surfaces (e.g. paving slabs, soft ground) before delivery. Snow removal for access to the container shall be the responsibility of the customer. Any towing fees and time lost resulting from a stuck truck shall be the responsibility of the customer.
REPAIRS OF DAMAGE TO STRUCTURES OTHER THAN CONTAINER:
Should the container cause damage to the concrete or asphalt during loading or unloading, Contractor’s Disposal, Inc. is only responsible if this is due to our negligence. We have specifically identified that heavy containers may cause damage and that the placement of these heavy containers is the site manager’s responsibility in determining a suitable placement to minimize the sites exposure to this type of damage.
- Contractor’s Disposal, Inc. maintains the right to enter upon the premises where the container may be, without notice, and take possession of and remove it at the Customer’s expense, all without legal process, the Customer hereby waives any claims for damages from any such entry, taking, or removal.
GUARANTEE OF PAYMENT: In the event of a voluntary or involuntary petition for bankruptcy or receivership filed by or against the Customer, the rental agreement shall be terminated on the filing date, and the equipment shall be returned to Contractor’s Disposal, Inc. and all unpaid rents shall be paid by the undersigned. The customer’s signature on this rental agreement will constitute both their corporate and personal guarantee to Contractor’s Disposal, Inc. that its invoices will be paid in full, including any overages or penalties incurred.
This Contract/ Agreement must be signed prior to the removal of our container (dumpster).
I, _________________of______________ Hereby agree to all of the above terms and conditions.
Date: _______ / / 20_______
Bloomington / Normal
235 North White Oak Road
Normal, IL 61761
309-451-3867 - Office
9601 North Allen Road
Peoria, IL 61615
309-691-5410 - Office
907 W. Marketview Dr.
Suite 10 Box 334
Champaign, IL 61822
217-355-1488 - Office